Thank you for your interest in CVRL Spring Sports!
Spring Clinic registration is over and play has begun.
If you are new to the league and would like to receive notifications
of future sessions, please sign up here.
The Charles Village Recreation League is an all-volunteer organization – we need volunteer coaches, assistant coaches and field managers to make the season work. Volunteers ensure program costs remain low. Please sign up to volunteer when you register your child. Thanks!
CVRL SPRING CLINIC SOCCER: AGES 4 THROUGH 10
Saturday mornings 4/7/18-5/19/18
9:30am- 10:30 am – 4 to 5 years old
9:30am – 11am – 6 to 10 years old
- Clinic format is generally skills and drills for the first half of the session and scrimmages/games for the second half
- Teams are co-ed.
- Clinic is held at the BARD School (2801 N. Dukeland, Baltimore 21216). The fields are located behind the school.
- $50 fee includes team t-shirt
- Players should bring their own shin-guards and water bottles. Please have 4-5 year olds wear tennis shoes (NO cleats please for this age group). For older players, cleats are optional
- Register with SIPlay to keep updated and receive information
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and is contingent on how many coaches we have.
- Enrollment is limited by the number of volunteers and field space — please consider volunteering!
- We will not be offering scrimmage opportunities this year for older players due to low turnout in the past couple of seasons. We will be extending the age of our clinic to ten years of age.
- Finally: All Volunteers, there will be a coach/volunteer meeting on either 4/3 or 4/4 (details to follow).
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for playing! We look forward to another great season.