Thank you for your interest in CVRL Spring Sports!
Spring Registration is now closed and play will begin 4/1/17.
The Charles Village Recreation League is an all-volunteer organization – we need volunteer coaches, assistant coaches and field managers to make the season work. Volunteers ensure program costs remain low. Please sign up to volunteer when you register your child. Thanks!
CVRL SPRING CLINIC SOCCER
▪ Saturday mornings 4/1/17-5/20/17 (Start date changed due to permitting restrictions)
9:30am- 10:30 am – 4 to 5 years old
9:30am – 11am – 6 to 9 years old
▪ Clinic format is generally skills and drills for the first half of the session and scrimmages/games for the second half
▪ Teams are co-ed.
▪ Clinic is held in Druid Hill Park – Baseball field #B4 (known as Reptile House Field) at the corner of Beechwood and Greenspring. (Druid Hill Park Field Map)
▪ $45 fee includes team t-shirt
▪ Players should bring their own shin-guards and water bottles. Please have 4-5 year olds wear tennis shoes (NO cleats please for this age group). For older players, cleats are optional
▪ Register with SIPlay to keep updated and receive information when registration opens
▪ Registration is on a first come first serve basis and is contingent on how many coaches we have.
▪ Enrollment is limited by the number of volunteers and field space — please consider volunteering!
▪ Finally: All Volunteers, there will be a coach/volunteer meeting on 3/25/17. Details will be emailed
Soccer Pickup and Scrimmages (8 – 14 years of age):
- Saturdays 12-2pm 3/25/17-5/20/17
- Scrimmages will be held at Herring Run Park
- $45 registration fee
- Age/team breakdowns will depend on the number of players registered. We encourage older clinic players interested in Travel soccer to participate as well.
Go CVRL: City Sports for City Kids!